Terms and Conditions
UK, 18+. Open 20/04/18 00:01 - 01/06/18 23:59. Enter draw to win one of five one year’s supplies of PiCK UP! chocolate biscuit bars (52 packs with 5 bars each) at www.bahlsen.com/competitions. Full terms on website.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter:Bahlsen Biscuits, Randall House, Chiltern Park, Chiltern Hill, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, SL9 9FG (Please do not send entries or prize claims to this address).
1. The Promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), residents aged 18 or over only, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of Bahlsen Biscuits, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Opening date for entries into the prize draw is: Friday 20 April 2018 00:01. Closing date is: Thursday 31 May 2018 23:59.
How to enter:
3. To enter, you must complete the online entry form at www.bahlsen.com/competitions, providing your first name, last name and a valid email address.
4. One entry per person. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. by the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’). In this event that person’s entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
5. The prize is one of five one year supplies of PiCK UP! chocolate biscuit bars. The five winners will receive 52 packs of PiCK UP! chocolate biscuit bars each. These include a selection of products from the PiCK UP! range. Each pack contains 5 PiCK UP! bars. We care about the freshness of our products and therefore these will be supplied as two deliveries to each person (approx. 6 months apart).
6. The prize packages will be awarded to five winners of the promotion, who will be selected from all valid entries by a computer process that produces verifiably random results. The winners must provide a postal address for the deliveries.
7. The winners will be contacted via email with the email details used to submit their entry by midday, Monday 4 June 2018. In the event that a winner fails to respond to the initial notification within 21 days, their prize will be awarded to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original.
8. The first half of the prize will be delivered within one month of the winner’s confirmation, the other half of the products will get delivered 6 months after the first delivery.
9. The prize package cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
10. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
11. The prize winners’ full name and county will be available from email@example.com for three months of the Closing Date.
12. In the event of an entrant’s email changing the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
13. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any messages or entries that are lost or delayed, or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator or network error, computer hardware or software error or for any other reason beyond its control.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion and prize award and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
17. To the fullest extent allowed by law the Promoter shall have no liability and accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance or use of a prize.
18. Any question regarding the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.